Last Updated: 2023/10/01
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by online businesses to ensure website functionality, improve the user experience, and gather web traffic data.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: Temporary and deleted once you close your browser or turn off your computer.
- Persistent Cookies: Remain on your computer or device until deleted or they expire.
- Third-party Cookies: Set by someone other than Decision Hero LLC, for example, by third-party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
- Functional Cookies: Ensure the proper function of our website.
- Analytical Cookies: Measure website usage to help improve the user experience.
- Preference Cookies: Remember your choices and preferences for future visits.
We use third-party services like Google Analytics, which set cookies on our behalf to report on user interactions on our website. These cookies collect data about how visitors use our site, which country they’re from, and more.
Managing and Disabling Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies through the browser settings. For more information about how to reject or delete cookies, please refer to the help and support area on your browser toolbar.